Another week of training in the books. I really feel like I’ve gotten more into the swing of things during week two. Working out this much is definitely an adjustment.
A few reflections on the week…
- I find myself rushing a lot more than I’d like. I need to work on this.
- I haven’t wore make-up in over a week. Seriously, when you’re swimming in the morning then runnning after work, who has time for mascara?
- I found a spin class taught by a triathlete that I’m really enjoying. I’m hopeful this class will help me build my weaker cycling muscles.
- I’ve discovered a new pool that is close to my office which makes mornings a lot easier.
- I can, at any time, have a full T1 & T2 drill out of my trunk.
- AM- 1000 meter swim at YMCA
- PM- 3 mile run with Running for Brews
- AM- 1200 meter swim at YMCA
- PM- 1 hour spin class
- AM- 1-hour spin class
- PM- 1/4 mile open water swim with Mad Dogs
- AM- 3 mile run
- PM- REST
- REST DAY!
- AM- 5.75 mile run
- PM- REST
- AM- 20 mile bike ride on the Suncoast Parkway
- PM- Yoga with the Tampa Bay Lady Bloggers
Yoga was the perfect way to end the week! Looking forward to week 3!